Congratulations to Nasley and her amazing Earl Grey Chocolate Chip ice cream, recipe. Sweet, simple and delicious!
Nasley’s Top Chef Winning Recipe:
Early Grey Chocolate Chip
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 Earl Grey tea bags (this will work for any flavor of tea be daring!)
- 1/4 of 3 oz chocolate bar (I used Espresso milk chocolate)
- In a mixing bowl combine the cream, sugar, vanilla, and 1/4 cup of milk.
- Meanwhile add the other 1/4 cup of milk to a microwave safe tea cup. Heat for 45 seconds.
- Add the tea bags to the warm milk, and let steep for 3-4 minutes. Then add to the rest of ingredients.
- Chop thin slivers of the chocolate bar and add that to the mix.
- Pour mixture into freezer bag and continue with the ice cream making process.
Thanks again for all the recipe entries, and Bon appétit!
Attached is the recipe pdf.